Our 20 Ton Horizontal attachments for your front end loader is a great machine and gives you the low cost of using your existing loader for driving the hydraulics. Just hook up to the auxiliary outputs and you are ready to use this splitter. Operating pressure of this splitter is only 2500 PSI so you can run your loader in idle and receive the maximum output of this machine.
Our Upside down mounted 20 ton splitter is great for splitting the extra large logs that you don't want to even think about lifting. The 20 tons of ram force and the sturdy design allow you to pick these large logs off the ground and split them without ever leaving your cab.
This unit had a 26 inch opening.
- Splits logs up to 26 inches long
- Up to 40,000 lbs of Ram Pressure
- 4 Inch Cylinder has a 1 1/2 Inch Tail Rod with 24 Inch Ram Stroke
- Control Valve locks into return and automatically returns to the start position
- Built in Relief valve protects the hydraulic system
- Solid Rectangular Tube Design eliminates twisting and bending of beam found on less durable splitters
- Wear strips between the ram and the beam for added life of your log splitter
- Available in Black only
- Heavy Construction Bobcat Universal Mounting Plate
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- 4 feet wide x 78" long 485 lbs
- Actual splitter may differ from pictured splitter