Our 16 ton horizontal / vertical log splitter was designed with the homeowner in mind. This compact, yet tough log splitter has a log capacity of 20" long, but also can split logs as big as some of the more cumbersome and expensive counter parts on the market. We use the same beam and hydraulics design on this unit as our top end commercial splitters, so you can be assured you are not ordering a wimpy splitter. One Year Warranty on all Parts.
- Use in the horizontal or vertical position
- 6 HP Subaru gasoline engine
- 16 tons of Ram Force
- 2 stage 11 GPM Pump for a quicker 8 - 10 second cycle time
- 3 1/2"" cylinder with 1 1/4" Ram
- 20" Maximum log length capability
- Working Height From the ground is 16 inches
- Control valve locks into reverse and automatically returns to start position after log has been split
- 4 way wedge works well written by Go Packers
- I put the 4 way wedge attachment on splitter tonight and its slicing oak up nicely. 4 way is recommended.
- Thanks Gerry written by Jay from LC
- Thanks for the help with choosing the hv 16 ton. Looks good. Cant wait to get to use it.
- A+++++ written by UP NORTH DAN
- Packs a big punch. Works well. Recommended.
- All you need written by Pete James
- Got my splitter and began splitting. Im glad I did not go to a higher unit this is all i needed. I never thought 16 tons would go through 30 in dia logs. Thanks!!
- Well built splitter written by Jim
- I have had my splitter for 2 weeks and its held up perfect. Very well built splitter. Great recommendation.