The new QuickSplit 12 Log Splitter delivers versatility to log splitting. What's great about the QuickSplit 12 is the adjustable splitting beam. The beam can be at waist height or low to the ground. With the beam in the lowered position, the splitter can be hauled by an ATV over rough terrain without tipping. The QuickSplit 12 delivers compact size but packs the punch of a 196 cc Viper engine.
- 2-Position Beam - split at two different heights with the innovative lifting beam
- Stability During Transport - Now you can tow your log splitter and your trailer at the same time.
- Designed for off-road hauling only.
- More Efficient Splitting Wedge - Unique splitting wedge is designed to split logs faster.
- Telescoping Tongue - The tongue extends to stay clear of the extended rack on your ATV.
- Low center of gravity
- Max Splitting Force: 12 tons
- Maximum Log Length: 21"
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 7"high
- Hitch: Pin Style
- Tandem Hitch: Pin or Ball Style (Ball hitch not included)
- Engine: Viper 4-cycle 196cc
- Tires: 33.0" wide (outside tire to tire)
- Length: 82.5"
- Height: 32" to ground (from highest point), when in the upright operating position
- Shipping Weight: 221 lbs
Optional Add Ons
- 2" Ball Hitch $35.00 - Add this to any one of these models to make your splitter towable with a car with a 2" Coupler (sold separately)